The MindClick Index is a scorecard for the global supply chain. We rate supplier contributions to improving the environmental footprint of their customers and publish the results for use in the purchasing process. Companies such as Marriott use our Index to source suppliers who help reduce energy, waste, and water usage in their hotels, and/or improve guest health and wellbeing. Our Index is both a platform for vendor compliance and reporting, and a marketplace for supply chain solutions that reduce costs and increase revenues.
MindClick is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, well-organized team player to become a member of a growing team focused on the hospitality industry. This individual will have technology development skills and the ability to manage version 1 release of the HSP Index and develop/build version 2/additional feature sets. We are looking for a full-time Technology Developer/Manager to develop and manage the next version(s) of the Sustainable Purchasing Index (SPI).
- Understand HSP Index and MindClick programs and offerings
- Monitor and maintain version 1 release of the HSP Index
- Make any technical changes needed for continued improvement, enhancements, additional feature sets, etc.
- Develop version 2 of the HSP Index
- Manage and develop the Index as it is launched into vertical markets
- Responsible for building and managing a technical team over time
- Providing recommendations and input regarding strategic business decisions related to the SP Index and the needs of clients
Technical skills required:
- Django, Django ORM
- TastyPie or REST API concepts
- Mezzanine projects
- PostgreSQL, moderately complex SQL queries (joins, nested queries, indexing, tuning)
south for Django
Timeframe and Compensation:
This is a full-time position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Start date in October, 2013
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to:
This position is initially located in Portland, OR with a potential move to Bend, OR or San Francisco, CA upon completion of the platform build.