iQU is looking for a commercial director in the U.S. who will be responsible for driving business growth through existing partnerships with iQU’s publishing partners. The right candidate will be responsible for developing active sales funnels for new publishers and driving companies to increase iQU presence across the web. He or she will also be responsible for expanding business as well as identifying new business opportunities for iQU in new growth verticals.
- Adopt sales strategies in-line with the company’s overall business plan focused on the wider U.S market
- Research potential prospects, initiate meetings and follow through to deal closure, potentially including LATAM
- Ensure sales forecasts and long term goals are achieved
- Plan account activities to maximize revenue generating opportunities
- Implement revenue-generating initiatives within partners’ and managing partners’ requirements
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact via a strategic client contact
- Understand and manage full financial sales breakdown and identify areas for maximizing growth
- Manage and motivate a sales and operational team to achieve sales targets as set by board of iQU
- Reports to CCO (Chief Commercial Officer) based at iQU HQ
- Based out of iQU’s U.S. office on the West Coast (location TBC)
- Minimum of 5-8 years commercial/sales experience in a business to business environment with experience in Games Marketing or a strong affinity with the Entertainment Sector from a Media (Agency) background.
- An excellent communicator negotiator that is able to demonstrate success and experience in all elements of the B2B sales process from opening to closing
- Proven experience of developing sales strategies and implementing a successful plan capable of achieving results with a team of professionals
- Strong attention to detail, excellent numeracy understanding with strong emphasis on financials
- Multitasking, management of numerous accounts and program management to ensure all accounts are managed affectively
- Strong attention to numbers
- Leader and strong motivator
- Kickstarter of New businesses/Expanding businesses
- Salary flexible to find the best candidate
iQU is a marketing technology platform that forms perfect connections between online free-to-play gamers. Connecting advertisers with iQU network partners to increase acquisition value and monetization of online games. The company was founded in 2009, and is headquartered in the Netherlands with offices in the U.S. For more information on iQU, GameriQU, Gamer Society, Game Licensing and other services, please visit http://www.iqu.com.Apply Here!